Amber Lounge - The ORIGINAL F1 Experience
The ORIGINAL F1 Experience
Amber Lounge Singapore
Temasek Reflection (Behind Millenia Tower)
19 September 2015
CELEBRATING SINGAPORE'S 50TH BIRTHDAY IN 2015 WITH APL.DE.AP LIVE PERFORMANCE, TED BAKER F1 DRIVER FASHION SHOW & STAR-STUDDED AFTER-PARTIES!
- Amber Lounge Fashion Show featuring the debut launch of Chi Chi von Tang by the founders of Gnossem
- F1 drivers modelling Ted Baker ‘s highly anticipated AW15 collection on the Amber Lounge runway
- The exclusive launch of The Royalé Dream, a treasured & bejeweled perfume creation by the WORLD OF DIAMONDS Group
- Legendary ‘Girls Night Out’ party attended by the hottest women of F1 and international models
- Live performances and DJ set by Apl.de.ap of The Black Eyed Peas, 6-time Grammy Award winning group with chart-topping hits ‘I Gotta Feeling’ and ‘Where Is the Love?’
- Six International DJ sets from Monte-Carlo, Ibiza, Tel Aviv, and the world's most iconic parties!
- Miss Universe Singapore 2015 was specially invited for this event
This year’s Amber Lounge Singapore surpassed all expectations with its F1 driver Fashion Show, bespoke design collections and Fashion After Party. Seven glamorous F1 drivers turned up in style to celebrate at Amber Lounge Singapore -
- Esteban Gutierrez (Ferrari)
- Adrian Sutil (Williams)
- Carmen Jorda (Lotus)
- Jolyon Palmer (Lotus)
- Raffaele Marciello (Sauber)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (McLaren)
- Fabio Leimer (Manor)
Everyone partied until the early hours, while enjoying live performances from Grammy Award Winning artist Estelle, known for her #1 hit songs, “American Boy” and “One Love”.
Millie's Enterprise was extremely honoured to be invited to this glamorous event by Moet Hennessy Diageo Singapore. It was really an eye-opener to be in this prestigious crowd, to rub shoulders with the F1 drivers and to listen to world class hit songs!